When does CashGo collect your personal information?
- When you use our app, you contact us, and you otherwise choose to provide your personal information to us
What personal information does CashGo collect ?
- When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information, gender, transaction history details, picture of yourself, username and password. We may also collect payment card information.
How and Why we use information ?
- When you provide such information while using our app services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes, such as to validate/verify your identity, to register you on CashGo app as a user and provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services (for notification such as `SMS, push notifications, automated call notifications), to prevent fraud, and to notify you about the changes to our services.
How we protect Your information ?
- When you enter certain information such as a credit card number, your information securely proceeds on CyberSource secure hosted checkout page. So your information is protected by a visa solution called CyberSource.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Where we have given you a password, which enables you to access our app. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We recommend you not to share a password with anyone.
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent UN-authorized access.
Sharing Your information
- The personal information you provide to us may also be shared with third party companies like Banks, fraud prevention agencies, money-laundering prevention agencies to verify your identity and to prevent any fraudulent activities.
- Upon discovery of a data breach, the CashGo will notify its customers as soon as possible and also takes all the necessary steps that need to be undertaken to restore the integrity of the data to stop future breaches from occurring.